Hello, my name is Anna. Welcome.
War in Ukraine
I am currently providing short-term help to as many Ukrainians impacted by the war as I can. I speak both Ukrainian and Russian. I am working with individuals and with groups.
For individuals I am offering short term “rescue” therapy for those suffering psychological trauma caused by the war.
For groups I am offering workshops based around these themes:
- Challenges and psychological experience brought on by the war;
- How to deal with extreme circumstances and the psychological aftermath;
- Adjustment to new situations for those displaced by the war.
In addition, for those organisations looking after displaced people, organising help/evacuation of refugees, rescue teams etc I am offering workshops dealing with vicarious trauma, emotional overload and how to remain functional under stress.
Please note: For individuals I am only working with private people contacting me directly from Ukraine.
For groups I am only working with organisations directly involved in helping within Ukraine or moving civilians outside Ukraine or with companies that have moved their employees in Ukraine to a third country.
I am NOT working through intermediary platforms/companies etc. Please do not call me if you are such an organisation. Thank you.
Thank you for visiting my website. I am an experienced psychotherapist working in central London (Pimlico, SW1) as well as in rural West Sussex, near Haywards Heath, RH17. I also offer online video/audio sessions via Skype, Zoom, and over the phone to clients overseas and those who prefer to have therapy sessions from home/office.
- psychotherapy in Pimlico, SW1, central London, and in Sussex, RH17, covering East Grindstead, Haywards Heath and surrounding areas. Please see my Locations page for maps and further information on bus and Tube services;
- online and phone therapy to clients in the UK and oversees; ounselling
- supervision to counsellors and psychotherapists.
My strength is helping those people who find everyday pressure overwhelming and those who want to come to terms with traumas, losses or unresolved issues from the past. All of these can manifest themselves through:
- psychosomatic issues,
- problems with relationships,
- difficulties with self-regulation,
- inability to move on in cases of bereavement and loss.
I help clients resolve such issues and help them in choosing a positive path for the future by focusing on their potential for self-growth and development. I support them towards better self-regulation, emotional balance and a healthier, more productive life.
- short-term treatment of specific behavioural difficulties, or situation-related anxiety, such as fear of public speaking
- long-term psychotherapy aimed at working through deeply ingrained personal issues